LifeTime Smiles of OC - Covid-19 Protocol Update
Infection control has always been and will continue to be a top priority for our practice as I’m sure you have noticed during your visits here at LifeTime Smiles of OC. We want to update you on our infection control standards that we follow in our practice to keep patients and our team safe.
Our office follows the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We closely follow these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Due to Covid-19, here are some new expectations to anticipate for your upcoming visits:
- While making or confirming your upcoming appointment we will ask a series of standard screening questions. You'll be asked these same questions again when you arrive at the office for your appointment.
- We ask that you arrive to your appointment on time, and remain in your vehicle. Please call or text us before entering the office to make sure we are ready for you as we are not currently utilizing our waiting rooms.
- Face coverings are required for all patients who enter the office.
- No touch temperatures screenings will be done for all patients prior to receiving treatment.
- We have multiple hand sanitizer stations that we advise all of our patients to use upon entering the office.
- The coffee bar in our waiting room is closed, magazines have been removed and the chairs have been reorganized to promote social distancing.
Additional improvements include:
- Every 30 minutes all common surfaces including door knobs and counter tops will be disinfected.
- Air purifiers are now in the waiting room, as well as in every treatment room.
- High volume evacuation (HVE) is being used in every treatment room to decrease aerosols.
- Appointments will be arranged to allow for social distancing between patients. This will affect your appointment options.
- We are reserving more time in between patients to reduce waiting times, and limit social interactions.
- You will notice our staff is wearing increased Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the additional steps we are taking to keep you and every patient safe at LifeTime Smiles of OC.
Thank you for being understanding and flexible as we adjust to this “new normal” during this unprecedented time. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!
Dr Abraham and Team